Founding partner of Co-enable
Enrique Vicedo has a degree in Business Administration and Management from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE E-2). Enrique Vicedo advises companies on strategic matters and supports them in strategic implementation and transformation processes.
He is an expert in the design and execution of the Balanced Scorecard.
Enrique Vicedo has extensive international experience as a strategy and business consultant.
His 20 years of work are spread over more than 50 countries, including Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
He was also responsible for markets in the Middle East and for the implementation of the strategy consulting business unit in Africa, with a special focus on Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda.
During a period of his professional career, he worked as international sales manager for major accounts of the Porcelanosa Group.
In addition, he has worked for companies of various sectors and scales. From companies such as Telefónica, Amadeus, Alcatel or the Central Bank of Saudi Arabia, to small and medium sized companies in the
companies both in the development phase and in an intermediate stage of international expansion.
He has also lectured at institutions such as IE Business School, ESADE, European University and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Industrial Engineer from the Universitat Jaume I (UJI, Spain) and the Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon (INSA de Lyon, France). Fernando Dolz has experience in strategic and business consulting, working on strategic definition and implementation projects for clients in different sectors.
Fernando Dolz has international experience as a strategy and business consultant. During his 2 years of experience, he has worked on projects in Europe and Latin America.
He is an industrial engineer after having completed the qualifying master’s degree and the international double degree by studying 2 years of Industrial Technologies Engineering at the Universitat Jaume I (UJI, Spain) in a High Academic Achievement group (ARA) with 80% of the teaching in English and 2 years of Industrial Engineering at the Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon (INSA de Lyon, France).
He has experience in the petrochemical sector and in strategic consultancy. Throughout his professional career he has worked for companies of different sectors and sizes, such as Accenture France, Simetría Grupo, Casva, Becsa, the Spanish Port System and the Port Authorities of Castellón, Cartagena and Georgetown.
- Grupo Simetria
- Banco Central de Arabia Saudi
- I&M Bank East Africa
- Dubai Cares
- Kooheji Group
- Port of Castellón’s objectives aligned with the SDGs
- Abu Dhabi Farmers Services Center
- The Palladium Group
- Strategic Map and KPIs of the Port of Seville
- Implementation of the BSC in the 28 Port Authorities of the Spanish Port System
- Implementation of the BSC in Port of Manzanillo (Mexico)
- Telefónica (España, Chile y Perú)
- Ministry of Housing KSA
Organisational alignment and process optimisation
- Optimización de operaciones del Puerto de Georgetown (Guyana)
- Alineamiento de procesos con la estrategia del Puerto de Cartagena
Strategy development in the port sector
- Strategic Plan Port of Castellón 2020-2024
- Strategic Plan Port of Cartagena 2020-2025
- Strategic Plan Port of Gijón
- Strategic Framework of the Dominican Republic’s Port System
- Spanish Port System (Puertos del Estado)
- Mexican Port System
- Portuguese Port System
Internationalisation and business strategy
- Secretos de India
Areas of expertise
- Strategy Definition and Elaboration
- Strategy implementation
- Business model analysis
- Definition of the value proposal
- Development of growth and diversification plans
- Product and process innovation
- Organisational restructuring
- Alignment of people with strategy
- Supporting internationalisation
- Managing change